Smart FB2: Smart Unlimited facebook for only P2 Promo

Today, I watched on TV that Smart has another promo which unlimited facebook to all Smart Prepaid subscribers. Good new for me, I can now connect to my facebook account and I wanna chat my girl friends, I am so excited right now.

But before that guys, I want to share it to you what is it! It is only worth P2.00 of your regular load and you will have unlimited facebook access which is valid for 1 day of use. You can do any you want like, post your status, likes, friend request to people you know, upload you awesome picture and a lot more you can do.

How to register FB2?
- P2.00 smart regular load only
- Make sure you are currently registered to Smart prepaid promo
- Unlimited Facebook
- Good for 1 day of use
- To register, simply text FB2 then send to 6406

Just see to it that your Smart prepaid account meets the minimum requirements before registering to FB2 promo. After sending your registration, just wait for the confirmation message of your subscription. Have a facebook fun right now! Register NA!

Smart FB2: Smart Unlimited facebook for only P2 Promo Smart FB2: Smart Unlimited facebook for only P2 Promo Reviewed by rrl on 03:38 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved @ All-Networks Promos. Powered by Blogger.