SUN Mobile Internet Promo: SUN Unlimited Facebook Promo 2014

SUN Mobile Internet promo 2014, today I received a text message from my friend that SUN has a new promo and I feel excited. I asked him, what promo it is? And if it is affordable?

He answers me, of course, it is very affordable promo of SUN.

And this is what my friend's sent to me. I want to share it to you guys.

Do you want to register FB10?
- P10.00 only 
- Unlimited access to Facebook
- Good for 1 Day
- Just Text FB10 then send to 247

How to register FB20 SUN Promo?
- P20.00 only 
- Unlimited access to Facebook
- Valid for 3 Days
- Just Text FB20 then send to 247

This is a new promo of SUN, the Unlimited facebook that will make your day happy all day long. You chat your friends, post whatever you want, share and likes.

So, what are you waiting for enjoy unlimited facebook now!

SUN Mobile Internet Promo: SUN Unlimited Facebook Promo 2014 SUN Mobile Internet Promo: SUN Unlimited Facebook Promo 2014 Reviewed by rrl on 01:28 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved @ All-Networks Promos. Powered by Blogger.