How to Register AP20?

Today, I want to share you the another promo of Talk N text, this promo called AP20. This TNT promo only worth P20, and you can have unlimited text to ALL NETWORK and Unli-Call to TNT/Smart Suscribers. It is valid for 1 day.

You know guys I use this promo when I forget to pass my assignment in our Oral Communication subject. So, I call my friend Kay Distor to ask him a favor, and that is so. This TNT promo was a very big help for me.

Registration: >>> [ AP20 ]

By the way this promo need a maintaining balance of 1 peso to continue using the service until the expiration hours. You can use this promo anytime and ready to serve your 24/7.

How to Register AP20? How to Register AP20? Reviewed by rrl on 08:24 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved @ All-Networks Promos. Powered by Blogger.